As we are all aware, COVID-19 is affecting everyone in many ways and creating increased health concerns. As clients of The Mews Practice, we want to reassure you of the actions we have taken to ensure we can safely continue to offer you our complete range of services. We are doing everything we can to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
Our patients and team are of the utmost importance to us and we are continuously monitoring the situation and will stay open until we are advised otherwise by Public Health England.
We are carrying out a number of additional precautionary steps that well exceed current guidance, including:
- Any staff who are feeling unwell or showing symptoms are staying at home for 14 days or until they are clear of the symptoms
- When you book your next appointment, our receptionist will ask if you are experiencing symptoms of coronavirus or if you are in a vulnerable group
- When booking appointments online, patients are asked to alert the practice if they ahve experienced symptoms of coronavirus or if they are in a vulnerable group
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitiser is available on arrival and in all rooms, toilets and public areas
- Appointments will be staggered to avoid any unnecessary contact
- We offer the use of multiple waiting rooms and entrances to adhere to guidelines of social distancing for our patients
- Drips to support wellbeing
- Pneumococcal vaccines to protect against possible secondary bacterial pneumonia complications
- All doctors and care team are equipped with personal protective equipment in line with NHS England guidelines
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
In the meantime, stay safe.
The Mews Practice